Critical Race Theory

This guy on the Rubin Report basically says we need Trump to combat the evils of Critical Race Theory and that Biden or “some sort of Unity ticket,” isn’t enough. Personally I think he raises an excellent point and its partly why I think we may need Gabbard and Crenshaw after another four years of Trump actively combating this dangerous narrative. Thoughts?
3 Likes

I agree. Without a Unity ticket, we have a choice between Trump, who is willing to oppose CRT and stand down the mobs, on the one hand, and the Dems, who are cynically seeking to exploit CRT and throw certain people to the wolves on the basis of immutable physical characteristics. Douglas Murray cautions us to distinguish between people who wish us well, even when they criticize our imperfections, and those who do not have our best interests at heart.

1 Like

Is Trump aware of critical race theory? I don’t pay much attention to news or follow his presidency that closely, so I didn’t know if it’s something he speaks out against. I’d be surprised and impressed if he is articulating the problems with it, and I do think this is something we should all be educated on so we don’t fall victim to it.

This video shows him talking about it and his plans on combating it.

1 Like

This is great to hear our president speak against this. I’m a little concerned about some people’s impulse to oppose anything he supports and to support anything he opposes, so I hope more and more people from all sides speak up as well to diffuse this critical race movement.

2 Likes

I agree. I see friends of mine attacking Trump for doing this accusing him of wanting to continue Colombus like white supremacist lies when in reality he’s fighting lies that were created by the same guiding philosophy that resulted in the deaths of millions of people. The importance of fighting against the 1619 Project and CRT can’t be overstated.

1 Like

Have you discussed it with any of those friends? I haven’t had any conversations with anyone about CRT who don’t already see through it. It’s flaws are so obvious that it seems like it should be easy to convince them how wrong it is. I’m wondering if you’ve attempted any of those conversations and how they’ve gone.
Like hydroxichloriquine, wearing masks, and smashing windows, these shouldn’t be political issues or Trump issues. Everyone should do their best to acquire an understanding of what’s right.

Most of my friends are recently graduated people who are firmly on the left and are convinced every problem in the country is because of Trump. I’ve attempted to talk to a few and it never goes anywhere.

Thanks for sharing this!
I have to say this is how I’m thinking right now, I honest think Unity 2020 should organize it self to vote strategically.
Is time to be pragmatic, Unity 2020 built all of this and I’m seeing it slowly fading away… there was a lot of effort behind it, but we can still make a difference, pick our battles and work on what is emergency right now.
As heavy as my heart is, I’m going for Trump, the fact he positioned him self against this madness, is what I needed to make my decision.
We need to take care of this first, the fact institutions like the NY Times are completely corrupted is really alarming, I don’t think we can move forward without dealing with this situation first.

Bari Weiss letter of resignation:

2 Likes